cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJOsborne
Message 1 of 3

Subscription (broadband) channels not working - IPC6023 error

Go to solution

Since receiving my new BT TV YouView box (DTRT2100) I have not been able to watch any subscription TV channels (BT Sport, Comedy Central etc.). I get only a blank screen and then the famous IPC6023 error. (It isn't intermittent, there is no signal at all.) These channels were all OK on my BT Vision box, with the same hub and connection.

I have tried the following steps suggested in the FAQs and from BT online help:

- Reset YouView box

- Reset home hub

- Factory reset of YouView box

- YouView box software is up to date

- Replacement YouView box supplied by BT (no change)

The utility under BT Player>Settings indicates that my connection speed is sufficient to watch HD content, and indeed I can watch on-demand programmes and BT iPlayer in HD. Download speeds are up to 30 Mbps.

Please can you help? What are the other things I can check - home hub settings for example?

Many thanks. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Subscription (broadband) channels not working - IPC6023 error

Go to solution

Hi @RJOsborne Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear that you are experiencing a fault with your BTTV service.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
RJOsborne
Message 3 of 3

Re: Subscription (broadband) channels not working - IPC6023 error

Go to solution

This issue has been solved by BT replacing my BT Hub 4 with a new BT Hub 6. Everything then worked straight away.

Thanks for the support that resulted from this post, and I would recommend this route to anyone compared with the call centre or online chat options.

0 Ratings