Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrickyDicky
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 12

Re: Surely this can't be true (Youview multi (well 2nd) room service

Go to solution

The latest is they believe there may be a "problem/gremlin" with the tester used to assess suitability for service .... I understand if you fail that test then you get locked out and can't complete the order. The issue is being raised for investigation so it is unlikely anything will get sorted till after the bank holiday weekend .... ............... ............... .......... just quiet opinions after that!!! 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
TrickyDicky
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 12

Re: Surely this can't be true (multi-room service) Finally added

Go to solution

I understand that after facing a number of technical issues my request for a second box was finally able to be processed and activated overnight.

I haven't tried all the facilities yet but all seems ok so far with BTApp on both boxes, they now open and the structure and content for each is correct (& both new style) and all the extra Muklticast Chans are present on both boxes and working fine.

Its been a long road and a number of people have helped fix the problems so thank you to all concerned ......

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings