cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

TLC channel suddenly disappeared?

Go to solution

Hi,

All of sudden TLC channel 323 seems to have disappeared? It doesn't show up as something I'm not subscribed to but has just gone from the channel listings. We still have recordings from a few days ago but missed the most recent two days recordings, anyone know anything about it?

Thanks

Steve.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: TLC channel suddenly disappeared?

Go to solution

I might have found the answer as another post says Discovery (who own TLC) are being pulled from BT TV and the other Discovery channels also seem to be missing but don't recall seeing anything telling us this was happening?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @steverb 

Normally I believe if a BT Tv  if a subscription channel is being withdrawn  there would be notification in the EPG guide

I didn't have the TLC channel myself in my TV pack so cannot comment from first hand experience here.

I have alerted the moderators of the issue so I trust they will get clarification if no forum member can give an answer.

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

TLC is still working here on 323. I am on the classic Entertainment Plus package.

You haven't changed to one of the newer packages, have you?

Richard

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Doh, think I know what I've done. I joined the BT Trials community and have had a new FTTP line installed as part of the latest trial and connected that to my TV to test it out. I think probably the test account doesn't have the package and I just didn't think of that. Sorry, my bad! 

Thanks for the reply, this can be closed now.

0 Ratings