Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TractorGirl327
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

TV Everywhere

Go to solution

So, I've downloaded the BT TV app to my iPad, hoping it will enable me to watch the BT channels

It tells me "TV Everywhere is not active on my account".  OK, so I need to activate it.  The question is, HOW???  I've looked on bt.com and everytime I search for TV Everywhere it talks about Multiroom.  I don't need Multiroom, I just want to watch on my iPad.  Is this possible?  (I already have the BT Sport app and use that on my ipad, this is for the regular channels)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TractorGirl327

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: TV Everywhere

Go to solution

You will need a BTTV subscription:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/50691

talis54
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi I am the Sameway, everytime I try to access my TV everywhere App I get an error code of TVE_A914,but yet when I type this into the help pages,I get no response, so I try again to watch TV through the app,it tells me TV elsewhere is not active on my account, all I want to be able to do, is watch it on my phone, especially when I am laid up in bed, I am getting fed up with all the problems that I have had with these people at the moment, they need to get there act together, it said the other day, that I needed a pin code, so they sent me the code, and it's for BT sports channels, I'm sorry but I hate sport and won't have it on in the house, unless it's Rugby League, and then I only watch Wigan Warriors, so don't know what else to do now, I just want to be able to watch TV on my phone, can someone please tell me what I can do now thanks
0 Ratings
talis54
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Oh and I do have BTTV active on my account for the last 2yrs now
0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
You may need to change the package you have. All the latest packages include BT TV App as part of the package hence the stand alone add on is no longer available but the older ones didn't.
cazzog
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi,

I too am having a problem setting up my bt app.  I try to sign in and I get a BT TV Alert - It appears that TV Everywhere is not activated on your account yet. (TVE_A913). A secondary message of - Go to bt.com to sign up for TV Everywhere from BT.

HOW. Do I activate it?

I seem to be sent around in circles. Taking all this evening  & last night looking for the solution.

The package I have includes the Sports pack and the Entertainment Plus. As well as phone & broadband.

The My BT ID is set as the primary ID and I had received an email to say I can watch these on the BT app, this was before the switch over from sky and before all the equipment was installed.

Please help.

The use of the bt app was one of the things that was discussed prior to the switch and was a factor in that discision.

Regards

0 Ratings