cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaargh
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

TV box won't connect to hub

My TV box decided to disconnect from the hub this evening.  I have followed all the instructions for the error code (YVM104) several times over but to no avail. In addition to this I have also rebooted the hub, unplugged and replugged ethernet cables, checked for software updates, rebooted the hub again, rebooted the tv box again and then rerun the error code instructions again.  I am unable to contact BT for help.  Does anyone have any idea on what can be done with it?

What upsets me the most is I moved to BT 3 weeks ago.  Spent the first week without being able to receive incoming calls.  2nd week faulty wifi disk needed to be replaced.  3rd week this.

I am stuck with this service for the next 2 years and am starting to see that this is going be the standard: a different issue every week and no ability to contact BT for help/to complain.  Is it possible to get out of the contract on the basis of their failure to deliver a basic service?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Aaargh
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: TV box won't connect to hub

Sorted
0 Ratings
milgo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: TV box won't connect to hub

What steps did you take to get your box to connect again? Might be useful for anyone else who has a similar problem. 

0 Ratings