cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheRealBudski
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

TV downgrade

Looking at downgrading my vip package to just bt sport @ £15, but the only HD option I get is for nowtv @£3

AE4966E1-5B96-4EB4-914D-7024A44CA466.jpegWill this option give me hd bt sport? I thought this was just for now tv. 
thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: TV downgrade

Hi @TheRealBudski 

NOW TV Boost is as you indicate  on its own simply the add-on that gives  Full HD  (for selected content and channels)  , audio upgrades and an extra stream when using the NOW TV app. Since you ate proposing to drop the NOW content it won't be of use.

Unless you get anyone offering to resolve I suggest either you contact BT direct to effect your desired change or  proceed with no HD addon at this point and add it later.

If you like I could move this thread to the Bills & Packages forum where there may be someorder experts.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

hi @TheRealBudski 

were you able to eventually achieve the package change you wanted ?

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

This confirms my suspicion there is is something wrong with the HD Add On option in the automated order process. I went the other way a few days ago and did not get a warning I was losing the HD Add On nor was there at any point an option to add it back on. The telesales guys, while friendly and helpful and got me sorted, did not seem to accept that it just was not there and that I had missed seeing it.

0 Ratings
TheRealBudski
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

@zulu17 i haven’t got round to it yet, on the to do list for Monday 👍

0 Ratings