cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bobrice
Message 11 of 27

Re: TV guide pop up

fully agree, this feature is totally unecessary and we should be given the ability to turn it off, it's incredibly irritating and totally unecessary, must have been thought up and designed by someone with to much time on their hands...

gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 27

I think in psychology it is called a displacement activity: Doing something, anything, to avoid doing that which really needs doing like fixing the things they have broken.
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 27

This update has finally arrived on my box and to be honest, I don't think it's as bad as I thought it was going to be based upon the comments I've read. However, the way that it has been formatted would suggest to me that it was designed as an 'Accessibility' option, if it hasn't been then what were they thinking?

The simple solution is just to make it an 'Accessibility' option and then customers can turn it off and on to their heart's content Smiley Very Happy

MummyBear
Message 14 of 27

I don't like it. Maybe my eyesight is going...or maybe my telly is too small. Would it work if I bought a 60" one and everything will fit on the screen then? It might just be a simple justification issue.

No. I just don't like it. I am happy with the info button. Whoever thought this was a good idea, please press the back button. (It's only 4 down from info and we all know where that one is).
SillyOldCodger
Beginner
Message 15 of 27

It looks just as bad on a large tv. Why ever will they not just give us the ability to disable if we so chose.

jam2000
Expert
Message 16 of 27

I find it a very handy and useful feature.

0 Ratings
SillyOldCodger
Beginner
Message 17 of 27

That is fair enough. Some may find it useful. Some may not. If we were simply given the facility to disable it then we would all be happy.

0 Ratings
Flossy744
Contributor
Message 18 of 27

@SillyOldCodgerwrote:

That is fair enough. Some may find it useful. Some may not. If we were simply given the facility to disable it then we would all be happy.

I totally agree, it couldn’t be more simple.

0 Ratings
hyper01
Contributor
Message 19 of 27

Yet, another useless feature added to the YouView box while other issues are still left unresolved.

Punk
Beginner
Message 20 of 27

0 Ratings