cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scouser1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Taking Crime & Investigation off You View

I noticed that the programme Crime & Investigation programme 328, has been taken off BT you view - it is only available on other systems like sky,etc.

Am I being cynical or did BT you view give us programme 51,Sony Movies Classic for a week free in compensation?   Don’t think this is enough BT,when prices stay the same for the package with BT and we are getting less programmes on our package with you from now on.  Are you going to introduce another programme to compensate for losing the Crime and Investigation programme,for instance, have a different station with crime programmes on it?   Would be interested to know what your plans are,otherwise,I expect a reduction in price on my package,as I am NOT getting what I signed up for in the first place - less programmes on my package but still paying the same amount in price before they took a programme off my package.  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Taking Crime & Investigation off You View

Whilst I understand your frustration @Scouser1 would you also have expected the package price to go up, every time a channel was added?
There won't be any price reductions for removed channels, but you're given the option to cancel your BT TV contract without penalty.
0 Ratings
er86008
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I’m sure that I was told that Alibi was a BTTV channel before I signed up and I can’t find it!

0 Ratings
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@er86008wrote:

I’m sure that I was told that Alibi was a BTTV channel before I signed up and I can’t find it!

It’s only on the Classic Entertainment and the legacy/old packages.

Stew

0 Ratings
er86008
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

I see! I did ask them to make sure I had certain channels when I changed packages and Alibi was one of them! Maybe I’ll give them a call.

Many thanks for replying.

0 Ratings