cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Thank-you!

@DavidM 

It's Sunday but David has again kindly called me to discuss my issues. We concluded that BT TV will unfortunately not work 100% due to my home configuration- we tried! My box will be returned and I move on, I'll just use my smart TV apps for now.

I admit I have been somewhat frustrated as my posts show but I can't complain about BT who have been incredibly cooperative and helpful.

Thanks everyone at BT for their assistance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Thank-you!

@DavidM 

Hi David, just to confirm your colleague has processed the return and contract cancellation today as promised.

I'll send all equipment back as soon as I receive the returns package.

Again many thanks for your assistance throughout.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @PJCORNELLY ,

Yup, all cancelled for you. Sorry we weren't able to get it sorted in the end.

Cheers

David

Message 4 of 6

Returns packing received from BT today, Pro box and accessories shipped back within the hour.

One thing the returns pack was just a large thin plastic bag, no protection at all. Luckily I had the original box.

Sky returns come with a well designed packing kit that securely stores each individual item even batteries.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@PJCORNELLY 

So what exactly is the problem with your configuration?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@rbz5416 

Long story short:

Live in a house thick walls, WiFi an issue so box has to be hard weird. Box located in a room not with the router. Was wired via main power sockets initially but streaming services struggled, then wired via BT discs, similar issues.

On top if this other issues with Pro box as widely reported here.

There are several threads of mine highlighting my problems.

BT and I worked together to resolve but came to the conclusion there were potential connectivity issues as a constant.

0 Ratings