cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: The Killing Series 1 episodes 4

Having the same sort of problems with Episodes 13 & 14.  Both of these episodes seem to have been cut short - Episode 13 shows as approx. 45 mins instead of the usual 57 or 58 mins, but it pixelates at 33mins 33secs and will not continue.  Episode 14 runs all the way through, but it only shows as being 39 mins 7 secs long, at which point it pixelates and ends mid-scene.  Box then shows it has being viewed in its entirety.

I'm beginning to wonder what the hell I'm paying BT for - none of the box sets I have tried to watch seem to work properly.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Just to let you know that, after spending 1 hour 28 minutes on the phone to BT (Mumbai branch), I am promised that the problem will be fixed and I will get a call back within 24 hours from a YouView expert.  Needless to say, I am not holding my breath - been there before and got the T-shirt (it says "BT promised to call me back - I'm still waiting!!")

Of course, I must explain that 1 hour 10 minutes of that time was spent listening to the nice lady telling me that they were very busy, but my call would be answered as soon as possible.   Hmmmm............    do they:-

a) need more staff in Mumbai?

b) need to get their act together so that not so many people call to complain about the service (or lack thereof)?

c) need to do both of the above?

Answers on a postcard, please.     Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
hughesged
Contributor
Message 13 of 15

0 Ratings
hughesged
Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Having problems getting past 36 mins on Ep 5, pixelated then stops. Really is poor service - this should not be difficult. Losing patience with the On Demand service and I have only used it for a week. Not good enough, nowhere near good enough! 'Not fit for purpose'
0 Ratings
barryinwales
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Well I have given up on BT on demand. I managed 5 esipodes of the Killing (wasted two rental periods) at £1+ per episode. Joined Netflics and in my free month saw all the remaining 15 esipodes of series 1 and series 2 plus others. Even with the £6 monthly payment (cancell at any time!) seems to be a bargin compared with BT on demand. I have to use a on demand service for newer films. 

0 Ratings