cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scouser1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Trouble after re-tuning television programmes....

Go to solution

I now and again re-tune the television listing on my bt box.

When  I did it this time,it was ridiculous,as it has knocked off Channel 4,Channel 5,amongst piles of other channels.  I have gone down from 126 channels on bt box for  free I can get, to 56.  Tried re-tuning to a different location aerial,and it was worse the amount of stations I will receive through the bt box on a different aerial location.  How do you get back a fundamental station like channel 4.Channel 5 etc on the bt box?  Pathetic BT....Already checked my aerial connection to both box and television.   

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Trouble after re-tuning television programmes....

Go to solution
Have you checked the aerial itself and all the cabling from there to your box?

What if you plug the aerial feed in the TV and tune that?
0 Ratings
Scouser1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Trouble after re-tuning television programmes....

Go to solution

Thank you for your help.

For some unknown reason,the bt box has PARTLY brought some of the stations back through the bt box.  I can only think they were doing an update on the stations,and that is why the stations went off completely.  Will try later on today to see if I can get the rest of the stations back on the bt box through re-tuning the stations once more on my bt box.  Pain in the neck - why cannot they do it in the middle of the night,not when people are up and about and watching television!  Thank you once more.  

0 Ratings