cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam22
Message 1 of 3

Trouble with BT Vision

We've recently installed the BT YouView box with BT Broadband and had been happy with all channels, but this weekend we suddenly had problems with BT Vision.  The sound broke up and the picture pixilated, and would frequently jump to the end as if  you had watched a programme.  There is no problem with any ON Demand channel, iPlayer etc are fine, and Freeview through YouView box is good.  Have tried turning it off and on.  Still same problem.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Trouble with BT Vision

Hi Sam22,

Is this still happening?

Chris
BT Forum Mod
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Sam22
Message 3 of 3

Re: Trouble with BT Vision

The same night I posted the query my telly did a check which it has never done before.  To be honest I don't know if it was the telly or the YouView Box, but it turned itself off and on again and picked up the programme that I had been watching.  After this the problem seemed to have fixed itself.  Today, however, it has started doing it again, only on the BT Vision channels.

Sorry for the delay in responding, but as it had fixed itself I hadn't come back to the forum.

0 Ratings