cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 22

Trying to access NOW TV on other devices other than through You View Box

Hi all, have recently move from Sky to BT and have signed up for BT TV VIP package. when i was with Sky i was able to access all my channels on any devices using Sky Go app. I would like to access NOW TV channels through my devices but don't seem to be able to do it without NOW TV trying to get me to sign up for a free 7 day trial and then pay monthly. When i sign in to My BT account a link shows advising me to click on it and set up a password for NOW TV but unfortunately this again sends me to the sign up for a NOW TV account page and same issues repeat themselves. When i signed up to BT i wa told that i would be able access all the BT and Now TV channels on all my devices and cost was covered by the £60 package fee.....can anyone please advise me....trying to contact BT by phone is almost impossible..Thank you

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Expert
Message 2 of 22

Re: Trying to access NOW TV on other devices other than through You View Box

You log in to the NowTV app using the email address that BT have on file for you. This is normally the one you use to login to MyBT etc

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 22

tried that, does not recognise

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 22

I’m having the same problem 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 22

@gezza65 & @Claire55 I'm really sorry to see you're both unable to login to the Now TV app. By any chance is your now TV login name a Sky email address? If so this may be where the problem is. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help when filling in the form please provide us with an alternative email address that we could use for your login name and we'll be able to get that set up for you.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 6 of 22

I am having the same issue. I had a sky email for BT login but I have amended this to a new BT email address. Updated the login to my BT email. NOWTV is still not recognising the email?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 22

@EmmaR sorry about that, we'll have to raise this with Now TV so the login name is linked to your BT account for it to work. I'll message you in a moment so you can get in touch. 

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 8 of 22

Hi NeilO,

Yes, my email is a sky.com one, but i also have a Gmail one, would this resolve problem

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 9 of 22

@gezza65

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

If you can include the Gmail email address and we can arrange for the email address to be swapped and this will resolve the problem.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 10 of 22

I haven’t heard anything back from my message I sent as yet. 

0 Ratings