Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
creganc
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

UHD Youview freezing issues

Go to solution
Our UHD YouView box is having problems functioning. It started yesterday while we were deleting some recordings, it started to stutter. Now at startup, it doesnt display the tv channel in the background, but displays the menu line with no pictures beneath it and just the blue screen. After a minute the channel is displayed, but navigating to another channel takes another couple of minutes before it displays. These are FTA HD channels. I've tried several power cycles but its still the same, and ive tried the maintenance mode software reset (option 1) and factory reset keep recordings (option 2). OPtion 2 has now stuck aloso, on th escreen is just the Loading... and the white rotating circle. Software version is 28.26.0 Any advice or suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Colin
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: UHD Youview freezing issues

Go to solution

@creganc I'm sorry about the problems with your UHD box, did you manage to get that sorted yet? If the factory reset didn't work I'd recommend you get in touch with the BT TV team on this link to get a fault reported. 

0 Ratings
creganc
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for the response @NeilO. I raised a fault through the online Chat on Tuesday night and an engineer should be with us this morning. I'm guessing he's just going to replace the box.

Is it possible to transfer the old recordings over to the new box? I'm happy to take the disk out and copy, if that's an option.

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back @creganc. I hope the engineer gets this sorted. Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer recording from one box to another.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings