cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srpsrp
Expert
Message 1 of 3

UHD box does not switch off ?

If I switch my box off with the remote and then back on I see it's still playing the recording I was watcing ? I've tried power cycling it. Also for some reason it's suddenly stopped output surround over the HDMI, my amp says PCM 2/0/0 no matter what channel I go to or what ever I play back.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: UHD box does not switch off ?

@srpsrp Have you tried a reset yet?

1. Turn the power off then back on again using the switch found on the back of your box. A red light should appear on the front panel
  2. Press and hold the down arrow button on top of your box for five seconds until you see 'Enter Maintenance Mode Y/N' at the bottom of the screen
  3. When you see this, press the standby/power button on top of your box
  4. After a few seconds you'll see the 'Maintenance Mode' menu. Choose and select either Factory Reset, keep recordings or Factory Reset, delete recordings using the arrow buttons
  5. Try keeping recordings first but if you still have problems, we recommend completing the 'Factory Reset, delete recordings' option
  6. The reset will take a few minutes. Once done, you'll see the first time set up screens. Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: UHD box does not switch off ?

I did a reset keep recordings, the power on the remote still did not stop a playback from an Internet channel though. I've cancelled BT TV now anyway it's not worth the hassle.

0 Ratings