cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 121 of 128

Re: UKTV Play stopped working completely

Go to solution

I signed up to BT a couple of months ago and was able to get UKTVPlay.  This last week I have not been able to get the App.  I have tried all the suggested fixes as stated on this site but cannot get the App.  Anybody else having problems with the APP on your TV.  Many Thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 122 of 128

Go to solution

I can see people were having problems earlier this year but is anybody having the same problem at the end of August 2020.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 123 of 128

Go to solution

It has been working OK until a couple of weeks ago.

The earlier fault was eventually fixed with a software upgrade.

----
MB
----
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 124 of 128

Go to solution

Sorted the problem with a Factory Reset.  Sorry to bother you all

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 125 of 128

Go to solution

I have done a couple of Factory Resets but it was only a temporary fix.  I will try again later or tomorrow but not optimistic.

----
MB
----
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 126 of 128

Go to solution

its now getting ridiculous, I watch something on UKTV play and it freezes my box after every last set of advert breaks and I have to restart my box and watch one set of adverts, before fast forwarding to another set. Come on UKTV/BT wake up or refund us.  Or just not have adverts till you an fix it. Then hen you lose revenue you'll soon fix it. 

Its annoying when you get the occasional freeze but when you can think back and cant remember the last time then you just think oh well its rare... This isn't its a shambles. Sure Boris Johnson's not running it?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 127 of 128

Go to solution

Sent me a new Modem and now I cant use UKTV play -  all that profit you make and you cant get your machines to work!  Fing sort it or i'm not paying until you do

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 128 of 128

Go to solution

Only had my box just under two weeks, so dissatisfied with the service, and bizarrely no YouTube app.  I have cancelled my subscription and sent it back. Now using Amazon Fire TV with Amazon prime, far better service, cheaper, and it works :^)

0 Ratings