cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisawickhamxx2
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

UKTV error messages

Hi I've got the new you view box and I'm having problems with uktv I keep getting the same error message UKTV-03-V005 I've tried to reset but on the settings menu there isn't that option it's just voice control broadband signal picture and sound and tv channels and power and standby. I don't have buttons on the top of the box either. Can anyone help me figure it out. It hasn't worked since I got it 3 weeks ago. Netflix and prime work ok.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: UKTV error messages

Hi @lisawickhamxx2  welcome to the forum and sorry you are getting this error on your BT TV box.

As you do not have the buttons on the top of your box I assume you have the Non-Recordable version and you can Reset it by:

1. Unplug then reconnect the mains power to the box. A red light should appear
  2. Press and hold the down arrow button on your remote control until you see ‘Enter Maintenance Mode Y/N’ at the bottom of the screen
  3. When you see this, press the standby/power button on the box. You need to press the standby/power button within five seconds, otherwise you’ll need to start from step one again
  4. After a few seconds you’ll see the ‘Maintenance Mode’ menu. Choose and select Factory Reset using the arrow buttons

The reset will take a few minutes. Once done, you’ll see the first-time set-up screens. Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset.

Let us know if that resolves the error.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings