cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flossy744
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Just tried to go into the UKTV app  on our television to watch something and it wouldn’t let me it said check your internet but everything else is working fine just UKTV is not.

It said error UKTV-03-G002

can anyone help, in easy words definitely not technical 👎☹️

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: UKTV

Go to solution

Hi @Flossy744 

I believe that UKTV  have some issues tonight as this is one of the messages they posted on their official twitter feed tonight.

“Hello so sorry about this but there is an issue meaning some people are experiencing error messages and are unable to watch UKTV Play - the team are working on it right now. We will keep you updated as we have news!”

Flossy744
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: UKTV

Go to solution

@zulu17wrote:

Hi @Flossy744 

I believe that UKTV  have some issues tonight as this is one of the messages they posted on their official twitter feed tonight.

“Hello so sorry about this but there is an issue meaning some people are experiencing error messages and are unable to watch UKTV Play - the team are working on it right now. We will keep you updated as we have news!”

Thank you very much, I feel better now knowing it wasn't something just on my youview box.

Thank goodness I havent had to do anything Smiley Happy just tried and all seems back to normal.

0 Ratings