cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Unable to access subscription channels despite being on the total entertainment package

Hi there I’m on the total entertainment package with BT TV. However I’m unable to access any recordings, and subscription channels , however BT sport is fine. I’m not getting any error messages but being told to subscribe again? I did speak to someone yesterday who informed me that BT have changed the subscription packages, but he said he would keep me on the total entertainment package on a 30 day rolling contract? As it would be cheaper he said and this is where the problems started rang up this morning and they said they would be getting in contact with the subscription team? Totally lost and confused as to why the channels have stopped working if I’m on the same package? Apologies for the long post but any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Unable to access subscription channels despite being on the total entertainment package

Hi @Roy2288 

Can I clarify whether your  problems with accessing the channels existed before you spoke to the BT contact about your subscription ?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Re: Unable to access subscription channels despite being on the total entertainment package

Hi there, no later after I spoke to the representative. The problem started about 10pm last night but he assured me I’d be on the same package. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for clarifying ... I’ll ask the mods to suggest  a way forward.

Can I also check whether you actually contacted BT regarding your subscription or did you receive a call from a representative offered for to review  your current subscriptions.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Basically I had a note on my last bill saying my tv contract was up. So I rang BT to renew and later that evening could no longer access subscription channels. Dispite being on the same package.. sorry if it’s confusing I still can’t get my head round it. 😂

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@Roy2288 Sorry about that, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Thanks for you’re help. Look forward to hearing from someone soon.

0 Ratings