cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
purpleadge
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Unable to series record

Since a recent retuning of channels on 6th of June all my scheduled recordings disappeared and were no longer noted on the TV Guide.

Now when I select series record - i may get one programme recorded but the series is not and I miss shows I thought woudl be recorded for me.

At the moment with usual shows being moved about because of the world cup it is difficult to keep up with the different days and times.

What do I do?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to series record

Try another re-tune.
0 Ratings
David_H
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to series record

Hello @purpleadge , sorry to hear about your problem, I'd like to try and help if i can. 

We are working on an issue that affects some recordings and expect to see a fix for that rolling out in a couple of weeks.  In the meantime as @Keyinferno a retune may help here. Due to the high pressure the UK has at the moment your aerial could be picking up TV transmitters further away than normal, if thats the case then the signal might not be strong enough to record successfully and a retune will help that. If you see a choice of TV regions suggested on the retune pick the one thats your local "area"  and you might want to recreate the series enabled recording schedule once thats sorted.

if you need any help drop me a PM and we'll take a look for you.

thanks
David

0 Ratings