Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicko1
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Unable to view subscribed channels on youview+ box

Go to solution

Hi,

I recently upgraded from the tv start pack to the entertainment max package. With that, I received a Youview+ box. Before I had received this, my subscription channels had gone live and I was able to watch them on the start pack box, including the all the cath up. I swapped over the boxes and thats when the problem started. 

On the tv guide under subscriptions, all the extra channels are there however when try to watch them, I get an error code IPC6023 and a message saying there is a problem with the internet connection.

My youview box is connected to the internet and I can watch all the bt sport channels perfectly fine. When I go onto bt player, Im able to watch all the catch up for the subcription channels and even carry on from where I was upto from the previous box. 

I have rang bt three times and each time is the same thing. Restart the router, change the ethernet port, restart the youview box, factory reset the youview box. All of these have not worked. They eventually said it must be problem with the box so sent me a new one and guess what... its exactly the same. 

I thought it may be because I dont pay for multiroom so my subscriotions were registered to the old box. However, when i plugged the old box back in, a message came up saying im not subscribed to multi room and this is not the master box. 

I would appreciate any help that can be given as I really dont know what else I can do.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to view subscribed channels on youview+ box

Go to solution

Hi @Nicko1 Sorry you are getting the IPC6023 error message.

Have you managed to get this resolved or do you still need help to get this fixed?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Nicko1
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi John,

I still have this problem and it appears that BT have closed the fault online without telling me.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Nicko1 Sorry and the fault shouldn't have been closed. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Nicko1 Thanks for taking my call earlier and confirming our BTTV is all working OK. You asked about adding Sky Cinema to your package you will find more information on this add on Here and pricing Here.

Post back and let me know if you also want the Extra Box subscription added and I will arrange that to be added for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Just a reminder that according to that 1st link Sky Cinema wouldn't be available with an extra box subscription (unless @JohnC2 could confirm if maybe that info is outdated).

I've copied this from that page:

Got an Extra Box subscription?

Unfortunately the Sky Cinema bolt-on isn't available if you have an Extra Box subscription.

0 Ratings