Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Timm150
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Update 29.27.00 - Channel Hide on GUIDE ONLY not on channel UP/DOWN selection

Hi, Just got the above update and at last I can hide all the unwanted channels in the guide. Sadly these are not hidden when you use the channel up/down buttons on the remote. All channels are still coming up on screen. Thought the whole idea of hidding these was extactly that hide them.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Update 29.27.00 - Channel Hide on GUIDE ONLY not on channel UP/DOWN selection

The further improvements to the 'edit' channels function are promised in future updates.

0 Ratings
Caher
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: Update 29.27.00 - Channel Hide on GUIDE ONLY not on channel UP/DOWN selection

There’s a hide channel option at last? I do no see it.

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Is your box on 29.27.0? If so, open the tv guide, press yellow for 'edit channels'.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 5 of 6

My BT T2100 box is still to get this update. Seems whenever there is a new update it always seems to be out for a few weeks before my box gets it.

Darren

0 Ratings
robey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Agreed. Unbelievable to have left that happening. I would guess it’s one line of code to fix it.
0 Ratings