cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seamaster
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 25

Re: Vision+ boxes sent instead of YouView - problem with BT Sport?

Go to solution

My saga continues — despite finally being happily setup with YouView a few weeks ago, I've received an email telling me I've ordered a new Vision+ box and BT Sport viewing card, which I have not. Smiley Sad Currently being passed from continent to continent to try and get it sorted... 

0 Ratings
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution
Just how common is this?

I ask as I have been considering taking up a youview box.

Have the people who have had issues with BT Sport channels already had them operational through their SKY BOX?

It does all seem quite pharisaical !

Went back to BT a few months back with infinity 2 and have already found CS extremely woeful.

Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
sprout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution
That should be farcical above, lord knows what I must have started typing for autocorrect to give me that 🙂

0 Ratings
scoble
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

OK, 18 months down the line, and BT are still messing around wiyth my account. At random intervals, I get charged for Sky Sports and I have to keep phoning back. Each time I'm promised it's been sorted.

I NEVER BL**DY ORDERED SKY SPORTS. 

Today is really taking the biscuit, overcharged by a whopping £71.70 for sports channels I do not have. This

all stems from their sales **bleep**-up in August 2013.

I'll be on the phone to them first thing in the morning.

As soon as my current broadband contract is up in June, I'm off. Adios BT. Thanks for the stress, entire mornings and evening wasted trying to sort my account out. Obviously the only way to fix my account issues is to move to another company.

BT = FAIL.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

Hi scoble,

Thanks for posting. I’m really sorry you’re still having problems with the incorrect charges. I’ll take a look at this for you if you wish. Just drop me an email with your details. You’ll get the ‘contact us’ link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings