cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Way too many channels on my BT list

I am working on the optimisation of my BT TV installation and a question I have - is there a way to automatically hide channels I am not currently subscribed to? I see a lot of Nowtv channels and BT sports on the list of channels but there seems to be no way to see only the ones I am currently subscribed. On the VM the channels I could not watch were in grey but I can not find such a feature for the BT list. Hiding them individually would be a pain.   

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Way too many channels on my BT list

bring up the guide and press the yellow button to hide the channels you dont want to see , this does not delete the channel just hide them from the guide 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks , I'd have thought a "self selected" list of progs should have been an available option!! Your fix is the next best thing.. Cheers.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Yes, I know I can hide channels individually but with 200+ channels this is a pain. How would I automatically check which channels are available to me and hide/mark the rest?

There is now on green button I was hoping will do the job but when I press it nothing happens...

Sorry for basic questions. I am new to BT TV after 10+ years with VM.

0 Ratings