cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

We recently upgraded to BT whole home wifi

We recently upgraded to BT whole home wifi and are losing the broadband connection every 10 mins. Connected via an ethernet cable from router to Youview box. Have done the various resets & retunes.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: We recently upgraded to BT whole home wifi

if you got a new hub did you remember to turn off smart setup

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44328/~/what-is-smart-setup-on-the-bt-hub%3F-how-can-...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

So are you assuming that your broadband is going off because you're losing BT TV or do you also lose online access when trying to use other devices?

If you found this post helpful 🙂 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below. On the other hand, if you found it unhelpful 😞 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below . 😄
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Our wifi is OK except with the Youview box. Does that answer your question?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

I thought you posted that youview is connected with ethernet not wifi

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Peterdunsbywrote:

Our wifi is OK except with the Youview box. Does that answer your question?

No.

Your wifi is local to you and can still work without an internet connection, the question is can your other devices get online, e.g. access this website, without interruption.

If you found this post helpful 🙂 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below. On the other hand, if you found it unhelpful 😞 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below . 😄
0 Ratings