cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
technophobe70
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

What is BT TV Unlimited

Having recently upgraded my bt package I find that it comes with 'BT TV unlimited'.

I'd be greatfull if someone would explain what this entitles me to.

I've looked at all the channels on the YouView box (307 upwards) and all of them, including BT sport, invite me to apply for these channels at extra cost.

What am I doing wrong?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
ruth554422
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: What is BT TV Unlimited

BT TV no longer exists. In order to get BTtv you need to subscribe to a package as advertised on the website
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 3 of 7

That should say BTtv unlimited no longer exists. Auto correct changed it
0 Ratings
Highlighted
technophobe70
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

thanks for the info Ruth...

I look at my bill and it says:

"BT TV Unlimited

2 Sep - 1 Oct 16

This is the cost of your TV at £14.00 a month"

I've been going around in a loop trying to find some means of contacting a real person to discuss what I get for the money!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4KMarty
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 7

What did you order? What does the order confirmation email say you were getting? When did your YouView box arrive? What broadband package do you have? 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

If I recall correctly BT TV Unlimited was a package that containted various on-demand bolt ons.  It has I  believe been a legacy (ie no longer sold) for the last 2 to 3 years.

I think it used to include Films&TV , Music and Kids ondemand viewing packs.

I would not expect it to include any extra TV channels nor for it to allow you to order them (you would need to change package)

As it is a BT TV package you can posasibly order BT Sport and AMC.

So if you are really on BT TV Unlimited have you had a BT TV package for several years  ?

I notice yoy said you recently upgraded -- what did you upgrade from and what did you expect to upgrade to ?

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 7 of 7

If you have a youview box ask for entertainment max costs £16 but has all the entertainment channels with amc and BT sports and many channels are in high definition. Your other choice would be BT starter with amc and BT sports which would be free providing you renew your TV contract everytime it expires. At least it will get you off the legacy package they don't even sell anymore.
0 Ratings