Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yellowandgreen
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

What's new about this?

Seen this on BT sports App: BT Sport launches Ultra HD package

The new BT TV Ultra HD package, which includes Europe’s very first live sports Ultra HD channel, BT Sport 4K UHD, can now be purchased online.

Last updated: 15 August 2016, 04:31 BST

Also states: and the upcoming new AMC drama and movie channel, launching in late August exclusively from BT. Entertainment Ultra HD is a new addition to the BT TV line up - customers will require BT Infinity.
Entertainment Ultra HD - £16

I thought AMC launched last year. I sure you will be quick to put me right. Awaiting abuse from the board... !
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: What's new about this?

AMC is currently SD or HD.  I guess there's a new Ultra HD version coming soon.

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 6

Your right AMC was released last year, maybe theres a new channel coming to the AMC family

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

I believe all you have here is that Bt have updated a web page (original from lasd year) to reflect some channel rebranding that has occured recently ( eg Bt Sport Europe becoming Bt Sport 3 and a subtle renaming of the 4K UHD channel).

0 Ratings
4KMarty
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

@zulu17 wrote:

I believe all you have here is that Bt have updated a web page (original from lasd year) to reflect some channel rebranding that has occured recently ( eg Bt Sport Europe becoming Bt Sport 3 and a subtle renaming of the 4K UHD channel).

Could well be, but I don't recall BT ever having a "Entertainment Ultra HD" package? Could have though, they change names so often it's hard to keep up.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
4KMarty
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Looks like it is just a re-announcement - this went up a couple of days ago. 

http://sport.bt.com/football/news/bt-sport-launches-ultra-hd-package-S11363991113985

0 Ratings