cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Where has the My TV option gone on the Now TV app on BT You View box?

I use the Now TV app on You View, it's a bit clunky, but it's got worse now as the My TV category has disappeared so I can't access my watchlist.  I can add programs to the list, and they appear as added on the Now TV app on my tablet. Tried rebooting box etc, any ideas?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Where has the My TV option gone on the Now TV app on BT You View box?

NowTV have updated their app and it's a complete mess. Unfortunately this is out of BT's control but Sky seem to want to push people away from NowTV onto one of their premium products, I imagine that this will become even more prevalent following the launch of Sky Glass and SkyQ via broadband. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Curious to know if the app is any different on the new box. I use a stand alone Now TV account via the app and but have wondered if it was because of that. Have to vast out then and reminder You View as a device, next to useless if I have to use the awful search facility every time. Doesn't even show continue watching.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

There seems to be different versions of the app depending on the hardware it's running on. NowTV has always been an absolute mess IMO