cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickeloi
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Where's my new interface? Been waiting a year...

Go to solution
Evening all,

I have a DTRT4000 - I've had it a long time - I was helping BT test their 4k channel before launch.

It still doesn't have this new interface despite the box always being connected and saying it's checked for all software updates.

Shouldn't I have had this by now?

That aside, everything works fine on the old interface, apart from the on demand player for the Dave family of channels won't load.

Also I'm sure in the distant past I had BBC news HD and BBC 4 HD, but haven't seen them listed for what seems like years now. The box seems to find over 200 channel services, so are they missing because they're not being transmitted in Ipswich?
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Where's my new interface? Been waiting a year...

Go to solution

Hi @nickeloi and welcome.

Do you have an active BT TV subscription on your account?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
nickeloi
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Yes, I'm still active - was watching Forest v Arsenal this weekend.  I'm a BT employee so get a good deal on broadband, sports etc.  Probably under my wife's name - we're both employees and think she claimed it first.

Was reminded of the new interface after seeing adverts about it lying around the office.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
nickeloi
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Had Gavin Lambourne fix this for me when he spotted my issue on here.

My box was still stuck on its trial mode settings, and was therefore ignoring updates.

Was quick and easy to resolve once Gavin explained how to unlock the hidden trial settings on my box.

Updates downloaded quickly and worked first time.

0 Ratings