cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Why do I now have to change channel on my BT TV box to watch a channel on a registered device

I believe I have just updated my package, didn't have a choice really as i was going to loose channels and was tempted by a reduction in my monthly subscription. Anyway, when I now want to watch a channel on my PC, which is a registered device, I am now required to change the channel on the BT TV box in our bedroom which is no good if the wife is watching something else. Therefore I can now only really watch one channel at a time where I'm sure before we could both be watching different channels. Any thoughts if I am doing something wrong or that this is now the case?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Why do I now have to change channel on my BT TV box to watch a channel on a registered device

Hi @MrMRWalters 

Can you give an example of a channel you are experiencing this on ?

Also how are you watching on your PC , ie which website or app are you using ?

There are some device limits on the Now channels

BT customers can watch on 2 devices at once (as long as one is a BT TV Box and you start streaming in the correct order), or 3 if you have NOW Boost. If you're watching on a BT TV Box, to watch on 2 devices at once you'll need to leave the NOW channels and start watching on the NOW app. You can then return and watch NOW on your BT TV Box as well. You can watch live on your BT TV Box, and live or On Demand via the NOW app.