Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
amm1947
Message 1 of 2

WiFi adapters for BT TV

Go to solution

I am thinking of adding BT TV to my broadband package. My hub is in aseperate room from where the box would be situated and it is not practical to use cable to connect. 

Testing my broadband speed, using my iPad and phone, beside the TV I get about 73 meg wirelessly. I currently use a TP LINK AV1200 adapter to connect the smart tv to my hub and this works satisfactorily. Will this adapter work with the BT BOX?

amm1947

0 Ratings
1 REPLY
Message 2 of 2

Re: WiFi adapters for BT TV

Go to solution

Hi @amm1947

Welcome and thanks for your post!

It's difficult to give you a definitive answer on this one.  I personally use broadband extenders on BT TV at home and that works ok for me.  I don't have any issues.  You may be the same or you may have some bother, it's hard to say.

The thing is, from a support point of view we would always recommend using a wired connection from the Smart Hub to the BT TV box where possible.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings