cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 21 of 25

Re: Wireless router connection

Go to solution
It means you are successfully viewing a basic SD multicast channel. That is how it should look.

In order to try any of the other multicast channels on 400-599 you need to be subscribed to them. For example, if you subscribed to the free BT Sport pack via BT TV then you would then be able to view channels 507-509.
0 Ratings
mswin341
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution

Thanks for that umpire.

I can now receive all the internet channels also in HD. A good investment the power line adapters. I could net believe how easy to install and how good the reception is. I would recommend to anyone.

0 Ratings
OBY
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution
Interested in use of broadband extenders enabling hub to connect to youview box as discussed. One question, my bthub5 is located upstairs, TV and box downstairs. Don't want run an Ethernet cable, lot involved. Note WI fi extender issues. So wondered would the signal from hub via electric cables travel between the upstairs circuit protected by a breaker and the downstairs circuit protected by a separate breaker. Just one domestic supply and meter. Anybody know?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

Circuit breakers do not affect the speed. Provided the adapters are on the same consumer unit, they should work fine.

0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoe wrote:

Circuit breakers do not affect the speed. Provided the adapters are on the same consumer unit, they should work fine.

If it's a split load unit & the mains circuits are split then it probably won't work. Both mains circuits need to be on the same half. Certainly that was my experience.

0 Ratings