cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 14

Re: YMV302 Error Message - Signal is Fine

Did you ever find a way to turn off the notifications? I have exactly the same problem....the picture quality is fine, except for a massive message in the middle of my screen every 2 minutes with no way to turn it off.
I can't do anything to improve my signal, it's just my area. I've never had any issues with previous boxes (not BT)....I don't need to improve my signal...just need to turn off these notifications....I don't need to be told if my image quality is poor....I have eyes! I think we will have to change to a standard freeview box as we've given up trying to watch our TV, we just watch on my laptop instead...it's ridiculous!

0 Ratings
joemongo
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

Hi, I too recently bought a youview box and am having this very annoying problem with this pop up message YMV302 constantly appearing even though the picture seems fine. I don’t want / need to do a retune I just want to disable this message. Do BT plan any software upgrade that will enable disabling of this message / alert altogether??

thanks in advance if anyone can advise. Joe

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 14

Hi @joemongo you mention you recently bought the Youview box , was this a brand new box or one that may have  been used previously used ?

0 Ratings
joemongo
Beginner
Message 14 of 14

Hi, thanks for the note. It’s a reconditioned one bought from Amazon model DTRT2110

0 Ratings