cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidC
Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: YVM607 error messages help please

Thanks for all the advice. I tried turning everything off last night but it didn't fix the problem.

However............

I turned it all off this morning for a few minutes and now it all seems to work OK! Result - although I still don't understand what the problem was.

It seems a bit of a coincidence that this happened straight after the software update and that turning it off last night made no difference wheras turning it off this morning appears to have fixed it (I should have tried it this morning before I switched it all off, perhaps)

Anyway thanks again for all the help. Just keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't re-occur.

DavidC

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

This YVM607 problem just started for me. My set up hasnt changed for 6 months but as of yesterday I am unable to feed the HDMI signal through my sony AV receiver without the BT Box blocking the signal after 20 seconds saying "YVM607". What a pain...spend 40 min on the phone to the helpdesk who eventually gave up. Can it have anything to do with the software update that came through earlier this week?

I normally run the BT Box through my Sony STR DN1050 receiver so I can have the sound via the speakers and the choice to have the picture feeding to my HD telly or projector.

Its very frustrating when the sound and picture is on and then actively gets blocked by the BT Box with the YVM607 error message.

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 15

@frederiksen19

Could you please make a new thread as this one is over a year old

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
dewisfamily
Message 14 of 15

i have had problems wiith error code YVM607 for months now and have done every thing as instructed by BT ,but its not working and all BT say is give it a few days and they will call me back. It workes when you switch every thing off but if its left on for a few hours (the box that is) and try to watch somthing we have taped on some channels (AMC AND SPORT) or live it keeps coming up with the YVM607 code,i then turn box off and then i can watch the program.CAn you help Please.
0 Ratings
popado
Beginner
Message 15 of 15

Am having the same problem YVM607 been told to turn everything off which I done last week and their week by BT also been told to swap the HDMI leads which I done also then they told me to use a scart lead but what's the point of having a HD telly when ya watching a **bleep** picture it only happens with BTSPORT and Catch up spent half an hour this morning on to BT only to be told to do the same I suggest stop reading off the screen and get someone out to fix the **bleep** problem 😡
0 Ratings