cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rebnats
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

YoUview

Just checked with BT to see if my order for youview is still on track for tomorrow 23rd still showing on system as in progress. I had to che ck as i have been let down 4 times with cancelled orders etc. Now been informed this is not being launched until 26th and cannot ship until after this date. Also no one else has had this equipment yet only a select few as testers. What   a load of bxxxx. Terrible service.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
miket101
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: YoUview

Recieved mine on Friday was supposed to be mon so had it a few days early. Have you tried the good folks at twitter (@BTCare). They are normally quick to address any problems and they have helped me loads in the past 😉

0 Ratings
hitman
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Given it in as a bad job ,sent a complaint in to customer services , tried twice to order  thats me done, i cant be bothered to spend hours on the phone ....service is absolutley awfull  they should rename it to YOU WONT VIEW BOX

0 Ratings
hitman
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

I GOT IT I GOT IT I REALLY REALLY GOT IT ,THANKS TO THE MODS FOR THE HELP KISS KISS CREEP CREEP BOW BOW ........NOW IM OFF TO WATCH IT GOODBYE EVERYONE BYE BYE .............

0 Ratings