Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
st3
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

You View Box - Channels 101 -106 (BBC1,2 etc. HD Missing

Go to solution

Over this week my HD BBC1, 2 etc. channels have gone missing from my You View Box. All my subscription HD BT Sport, Sky Sport are OK and the Olympic channels have been retuned and available. Whats happened to them I have reset the box, checked to make sure signal strength is OK, retuned the channels multiple times, checked they are not hidden and also switched to my standard TV and they are all available there off the same aerial input etc. but 101-106 are still missing. Any ideas ?

Thanks Steve

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 11

Re: You View Box - Channels 101 -106 (BBC1,2 etc. HD Missing

Go to solution
Do you get any error messages when trying to access the channels?

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
st3
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

No....They are just not there and when you request them it says "no channel". Thanks for replying. Steve

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
What sort of signal strength are you receiving with the channels that are working?

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
st3
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

For information. I have just cracked it. My RF output was set to off. I reset to on and then retuned. 101-106 now back and working. Just if anyone else has the problem. My guess is that a box rest defaults back to off.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

RF loopthrough has nothing to do with the ability to receive channel

Sometimes the Youview retune misses out channels and then randomly you get them back

0 Ratings
st3
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Ah well.....Never mind. Whatever it was nothing seemed to make any difference until I changed that setting. Wont touch it again just in case. I will put it down to the random problems we get when playing with technology 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution
You can use the loopthrough to connect your tv. You will find that when the youview looses signal or pixelates youncan still use your tv set...
0 Ratings
Ian-M
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
I have had same problem since may. Just got new aerial today but same channels still missing. Any help much appreciated
0 Ratings
Ian-M
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
Still trying to get some help with same problem
0 Ratings