cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

You View catch up....very poor

Our youview catch up is very very poor. Every time we try to catch up on something (e.g Emmerdale) when it come to a break youview stops working.......very poor service, very frustrating and very dissapointed. We have had nothing but problems since having BT installed!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
jam2000
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: You View catch up....very poor

does it do the same for iplayer? 4od and 5demand?
0 Ratings
TrickyDicky
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: You View catch up....very poor

I have steady wired 38M download and all catch up is ok for popular programs if it is say next day. However, for all players I use (4od itv & bbc) I get buffering or complete failure if I try to use them shortly after transmissio.

So,  I am starting to think it is linked to lack of capacity and times of peak demand and if that is the case its needs sorting PDQ.

Every time it has done this in my house family guests have been present and it has just convinced them to steer clear of the service.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings