cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeanjeanie2
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

You view box

Came home yesterday to no TV as the youview box is not working. We tried new batteries in the handset, two new hdmi cables, rang bt last night, followed all their instructions, no good. The handset will not operate the box so we have no tv and supposedly all my recordings are lost. The you view box only has one light showing and was actually making a beeping noise? The earliest an engineer can dall is 13th october! I find this totally unacceptable and Virgin is looking very appealing

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
speedtrip
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: You view box

It certainly beggars belief - so many threads on here highlighting poor Service - it would behove senior BT Management to make some 'Secret Shopper' calls for support - altho maybe they dont use the Products ......
0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi JeanieJean2,

Sorry to hear you have had this issue with your box, from what you have said it sounds like the hard disc in the box has a fault.

Please PM me your home landline number and I will own your fault and see what I can do to get you a faster resolution.

Lauren
BT TV expertLaurenH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
jeanjeanie2
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Thank you very much for your help

0 Ratings