cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikeh58
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

YouView DB t2200 box not recieving on ethernet.

Hi All,

My box stopped receiving ethernet signals Sunay night , all connection checked to  box and cable checked. Cabled speed check 145mb/sec download and 30mb/sec upload. Tried a factory reset but the box won't set up awaiting  channel subscriptions. Light are flashing on the ethernet port on the rear of the box.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: YouView DB t2200 box not recieving on ethernet.

Have you tried rebooting the router?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I have a T4000 that also stopped recognising that there was an internet connection. I reset the box and the router, swapped ethernet cables, even switched the box for a T2100 in the bedroom. Result: the T4000 consistently failed to connect, whilst the T2100 never had a problem. Then in a moment of inspiration or insanity, I got out an old TP-Link WL702N previously configured as a client device and connected that to the T4000. Success! No idea as to why it works, but it just does (a real ethernet connection still fails).
0 Ratings
mikeh58
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Tried factory reset and that when it won't get passed stage 3 of set up. The ethernet appears to be working but not being understood by the box
0 Ratings
mikeh58
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

I have tried 3 different routers all receiving ok but the box doesn't understand the signals received.
0 Ratings