Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crush123
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

YouView and Now TV login

Go to solution

I happen to have 2 NOW TV accounts.

I had an existing NOW TV account with a Sky Sports subscription, and I wanted to add the entertainment package.

So I set the entertainment package up with BT, - as I planned on migrating everything to BT.

However BT would not meet my current offer for Sky Sports, (25% discount 'til September) so I kept my original account too.

Not a big problem, but I have to switch between the two, logging out then in again, depending on what I want to watch, which is usually sport.

My problem is that my BT YouView box will ALWAYS auto log-in into the BT account, so I have to log out and log in, every time I start NOW TV if I want to watch Sky Sports

I called BT support who said the problem is not a 'fault', but accepted it could be a bit frustrating.

Is there anything I can do in settings to prevent my YouView box from resetting the login to my BT account by default ?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: YouView and Now TV login

Go to solution

Hi @crush123 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry about the delay getting back to you. I don't think what you're trying to do is possible and you'll need to sign in to your other Now account when you want to access it, sorry.

Thanks

Neil