Message 21 of 27

Re: YouView arrived today :)

Should identify you via your Internet connection
0 Ratings
drhowells
Recognised Expert
Message 22 of 27

You don't have to, it just works......like magic Smiley Happy I will be interested to hear your experiences with the box. Especially this zoom issue I am getting. THAT is getting VERY annoying now. It has happened every time I have used the box now.
0 Ratings
SRB
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 27

When you say it zooms, is it the same kind of zoom as when you press the zoom button or different? Might be a faulty remote control.

0 Ratings
drhowells
Recognised Expert
Message 24 of 27

It is the same kind of zoom, but it isn't the remote control. I can still zoom in on the zoomed in screen. The box itself seems to be adjusting the screen size on its own. The only way to resolve it is to reboot.
0 Ratings
SRB
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 27

Hummmm. Could be a handshake issue with the box and your TV. They have given no option to change the output resolution from the box. Might be worth reporting that to YouView via their own forum. Make of TV when it happens etc.

0 Ratings
drhowells
Recognised Expert
Message 26 of 27

I have already logged it on the YouView site. They are apparantly putting some resolution options in a future update. I hope it is the next one because it is making the viewing experience very bad at the moment.
0 Ratings
SRB
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 27

I hope they do - one gripe I have is the fixed 1080p output from the box.

0 Ratings