cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farmers
Message 1 of 4

YouView box turns off my Samsung TV

When I turn on my YouView Box it sends my Samsung TV into a cycle of switching off, back on, off etc. Sometimes this can last for a good 10mins. I have tried changing HDMI cables & ports but it makes no difference. My Samsung TV will happily stay on if the YouView box is turned off. I linked both devices to the one control but then unlinked them to see if this made any difference. Sadly it did not. This problem is becoming increasingly irritating!!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: YouView box turns off my Samsung TV

Try turning off Anynet+ on the Samsung TV to stop it reacting to CEC signals being sent by the Youview box.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Might work, have you tried switching everything off at the plug, wait a couple of seconds and switch everything back on again?

Edit: I advise doing Gomezz solution first

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Farmers
Message 4 of 4

Thank you for the replies. I have tried switching everything on/off (a hard reset) and Anynet+ is also off. The issue still persists!
0 Ratings