cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ab79
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 21

Re: Youview 22.17.0 Netflix does not login correctly

I have responded to a previous thread about this, but I indeed have the ui-113 error but it will not load at all. I have a hh3 plugged in to the modem also.

I have contacted both Netflix, who say everything is fine after checking my account etc and was told by BT, after they checked my line etc that it was tough and there was nothing they could do. My line is fine so that was that, so I was told to buy a new router if I wanted to solve the problem.

Interestingly Netflix works on x box one and 360 , plus the laptops, but not on any android devices or the youview box. This has only started happening in the last month or so. Strange!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 21

@andydesigns and @ab79 I'm sorry to see you are both having issues using Netflix with your HH3.  I've made the contact the mods link visible in my forum profile so you can send over details and we'll get this looked into.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
ab79
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 21

Thanks. NeilO. I have sent you my details.
0 Ratings
andydesigns
Contributor
Message 14 of 21

Sent you my details too.
0 Ratings
Koenig
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 21

Just to confirm that for me, it did appear to be a issue with the hub.  BT delivered a replacement HH3 over the weekend and I now have no problems connecting to Netflix.

0 Ratings
ab79
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 21

Just had an email to say I will be sent a new (hh3 I presume) router so should be sorted hopefully. So thanks to NeilO for sorting it.

I just hope that the people on the customer service helpline are made aware of the older hh3 router compatibility and can be just as helpful......(I don't know why but I have a doubt or two in in my mind about this for some reason!! )
0 Ratings
andydesigns
Contributor
Message 17 of 21

Hi all,

Received my replacement HH3 hub today and Netflix all working perfectly!. My old hub was a HH3 Type B, the replacement is a HH3 Type A, so could it be an issue with just the Type B version?.

Also, as ab79 mentions your Techincal support/Customer service teams really need to be made of aware of this because neither were able to offer me a replacement hub as a solution when I called.

Thanks to SeanD/NeilO for finally sorting this out for us.

0 Ratings
ab79
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 21

Same here. Type A hub and Netflix working perfectly. Obviously must be a widespread issue. My only worry is my experience with a type A hub years ago where the wireless was poor and the type b replaced it and was fine. Fingers crossed though.

In the days of offering better deals, £100 Sainsburys vouchers and new dual band routers to new customers I feel a bit cheated that I'm still on an old router to be honest. Now would have been a perfect time to send a new one out given they have posted one anyway. But that's another issue I suppose . at least netflix now works!
0 Ratings
Koenig
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 21

Well, after the initial joy of being able to connect to Netflix without an issue, the unreliable HH3 type A wifi has annoyed the rest of the family so much that I'm being badgered into asking for the type B hub back.  Without fail, every 3 or 4 days all phones, tablets etc lose connection to wifi, which can only be resolved with a reset of the hub.

It's a shame that BT can't combine the features/software of the type A and B so that it just works as I expect it should.  Do they even have such a thing?  And, if so, why don't they just supply it to all customers?

Is anyone aware of a'fix' for the type A that will improve it's wifi reliability?

0 Ratings
ab79
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 21

After being sent the replacement hub 3 ( type A) everything was fine for me to be honest apart from one or two resets and occasional nat issues on the Xbox one.

I have however changed to a home hub 4 (typeA) which I picked up second hand from e**y for just under £6 including delivery. There are loads of them for sale and in a couple of weeks I've had no resets, netflix works perfectly, web pages seem to load faster on all devices, it's dual band ( so potentially better wireless performance) and I've had a constant open NAT on the Xbox. It's the best £6 quid I've ever spent i reckon so might be worth a try for you if you are having problems with the hh3.

0 Ratings