Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 271 of 299

Re: Youview Box T2100 - Keeps losing HD channels

@CliveM1 

I've 2 Panasonic units , one 5 years old & the other a current HWT150 and neither suffer from any missing channel issues.

It's just a Humax Youview problem.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 272 of 299

Im free - After raising 3x faults with BT with no resolution I have now cancelled my BT TV and Sport package and will purchase a Freeview recorder that is non BT and non Humax.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 273 of 299

@CliveM1 

The Manhattan T3-R looks interesting and apparently they've a remote recording app coming later this year.

My Panasonic HWT150 works OK generally. The app is very show and has some deficiencies like not setting recordings as a proper series or using Accurate Recording but in an emegency it's workable.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 274 of 299

Why can BT not add an toggle in settings to make auto-retunes optional (default it to on). That way I could decide periodically if I wish to retune, if the changes are impacting things I actually watch. That's what my LG TV does.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 275 of 299

Yes. Not a bad idea. But, it would be much better, if the problem didn't exist in the first place!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 276 of 299

Yep I have gone for the Manhattan T3-R 1tb - hopefully looking forward to a stable HD channel platform.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 277 of 299

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your continued patience while we try and fix this problem,  I have some good news!

We’ve got a fix in trial now and after some recent Freeview changes, the feedback is very positive. Provided the trial continues to go well, it won't be too much longer before we can make the fix available for everyone, and I will update this thread when I know more.

Thank you again for your continued patience, I appreciate it hasn’t been easy.

Cheers

Sean

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 278 of 299

Another retune this evening 😞

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 279 of 299

Another re-tune required this morning so the channels were lost again sometime either yesterday or overnight.

Since this seems to be happening on a weekly basis, is there any chance I can be included in the "trial" of the fix?  (How many weeks does it actually take to trial this by the way?).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 280 of 299

Hi @stein,

Welcome back to the Community.

Thanks for taking the time to post, sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with BTTV dropping HD channels.

We don't have a set timeframe for a trial to run and the length of the trial all depends on the outcome of the trial. Sadly unlike some of our other trials, we are unable to add any customer to this trial however as soon as we are in a position to put out a fix we will let everyone know. 

Once again I'm sorry for the problems you are all experiencing.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings