Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
a-d-m
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Youview Humax t1000 problems.

Hi,  Have had this box for a few years now, and in that time it has never received an update, and will not update through the youview menu.

After reading the manual and a few posts I tried to get into the maintenace mode to try to update from there.  All that happened was a message saying "Boot Fail. Invalid Signature!!"  and now the box will not work.

It comes up with a HUmax screen with Version A7:76, then the usual youview screen appears, nearly ready comes up then it goes blank.  I have left it in this state for up to 3 hours to see if this is a part of the updating process, but nothing happens.

So the question is this - Is this box done. is it broken?  What happens when I get in touch with BT regarding this matter?

Thanks for any advise.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Youview Humax t1000 problems.

Sounds like a software problem. I would contact BT through their live chat system. Follow the link:

http://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/#/home/tv

And press "I have a problem or a fault" and press on "Live Chat"

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
4KMarty
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Youview Humax t1000 problems.

@a-d-m wrote:

Hi,  Have had this box for a few years now, and in that time it has never received an update, and will not update through the youview menu.

After reading the manual and a few posts I tried to get into the maintenace mode to try to update from there.  All that happened was a message saying "Boot Fail. Invalid Signature!!"  and now the box will not work.

It comes up with a HUmax screen with Version A7:76, then the usual youview screen appears, nearly ready comes up then it goes blank.  I have left it in this state for up to 3 hours to see if this is a part of the updating process, but nothing happens.

So the question is this - Is this box done. is it broken?  What happens when I get in touch with BT regarding this matter?

Thanks for any advise.

It's dead. It's also highly likely out of warranty. Do you have a BT TV subscription? 

0 Ratings