Contributor
Message 11 of 35

Re: Youview Recording Extra Channels

Come on BT - get it sorted!

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 35

On the latest BT TV pages advertising the new HD Extra , Childrens and Movies channels the  following statement now appears.

Note: YouView customers with BT Infinity will not be able to pause, rewind or record the BT Sport or Extra TV Channels. This functionality will be available later this autumn.

0 Ratings
andydesigns
Contributor
Message 13 of 35

Would I not be right in saying next month is the last month of Autumn so in theory according to BT we should be able to record IP Channels sometime in November?.

Would really appreciate an update on this BT as there alot of new programmes that have started which would be great to record, especially in HD.

0 Ratings
Leebool
Contributor
Message 14 of 35

BT seems to be ignoring this thread and the others regarding this issue. I've also asked for an update on Twitter with no success!
0 Ratings
sirjamesp
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 35

It seems mad to launch even more extra channels whilst we still can't record.
Leebool
Contributor
Message 16 of 35

If you're on Twitter it may help to send the following Tweet. They don't like complaints in a public domain.

@bt_uk nearly 3 months since @btsport and @TVfromBT Extra Channels launched on @YouView why are all still unrecordable? #BTSport #fail
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 17 of 35

Yes mid November is the end of Autumn.

Darren

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 18 of 35

Not to be to pedantic but Autumn finishes on Decenber 20th this year when the Winter Solstice occurs

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Leebool
Contributor
Message 19 of 35

BT moved the goal posts to Autumn.

When I signed up to BT Sport, BT Sport HD and the 6 Extra Channels back on August 1st. I was told the recording function would be along in "a few weeks". NOT in over 3 months or Autumn.
0 Ratings
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 35

Astronomically speaking Stuart is correct by saying the equinox is the end of Autumn. Meteorologists consider Autumn in the UK to be September, October and November. Regardless of which definition you prefer neither fit with BTs original "few weeks" unless of course you take the broadest possible definition of the word few - "more than one"