cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 31 of 35

Re: Youview Recording Extra Channels

Yes it is. You can now record all the channels and set them from the remote app.

Very naughty of the sky person to tell you lies. Think they may need to train there staff better

0 Ratings
ajcogger
Message 32 of 35

Sky didn't tell me lies... There's no communal dish and a ban on individual ones in my new building. I was just curious as to whether I could record the BT extra channels remotely as the youview app is not BT specific. Thanks for clarifying though!
0 Ratings
drhowells
Recognised Expert
Message 33 of 35

@ajcogger wrote:
Sky didn't tell me lies... There's no communal dish and a ban on individual ones in my new building. I was just curious as to whether I could record the BT extra channels remotely as the youview app is not BT specific. Thanks for clarifying though!

I think scointer was talking to Pete_UK, the poster before you, who said that Sky told him he could only record the Freeview channels.

0 Ratings
ajcogger
Message 34 of 35

I see. Apologies scointer and thank you both for your prompt replies!
0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 35 of 35

Thanks drhowells. Yes I was talking about the post before yours. sorry I didn't make it very clear, it was a bit tongue in cheek as we see lots of people up in arms when BT give out some wrong information so just thought I would highlight the point that others also make mistakes.

0 Ratings