cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Youview box losing internet connection when using a certain app

For the past few months my Youview box has been intermittently losing internet connection, but for some reason it is only when I am using the Amazon Prime app. 

When watching something on Amazon, after a while it will get stuck buffering, and then I lose internet connection. I have to wait for it to re-establish connection which can take anywhere from 1-5 minutes. The Youview box has a wired connection via plug adapters. I've tried re-setting the box, the router and making sure all the connections are secure.

It only happens when watching something on Amazon Prime. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Youview box losing internet connection when using a certain app

Hin @AndyR89 

Just to clarify - what indicates that you are losing internet connection.

Is it a message on the  screen  , if so is there an error code showing .

(I am trying to understand if the error message is one from the Amazon App saying that there is a internet problem or a Youview error message ).

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Youview box losing internet connection when using a certain app

When watching something on Amazon it will suddenly stop, look like it's buffering and then go to a screen that simply says, Oops something went wrong! It doesn't show an error code or anything, but appears to be a message from Amazon.

I then have to wait a minute or two for internet connection  to be re-established.

0 Ratings