cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jch754
Message 1 of 4

Youview from bt.

I'm currently enquiring about purchasing youview from bt. My question is can you get all the free view channels from the box when my current tv and receive all free view channels. According to bt they can't guarantee it and from there signal tester provider it says I can only get 20 of the 70 ish channels? I live in Northern Ireland and haven't heard of anyone with youview yet. Anyone give a heads up on what youview can or can't do?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Youview from bt.

If your TV receives the channels you should be fine.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jch754
Message 3 of 4

Thanks mate. So I should be able to receive all the features youview provides?
0 Ratings
dhj
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

For what it's wprth, I am also considering doing this but the information website shows that I also will only be able to receive 20 channels. This is clearly rubbish because I already get all freeview channels via my smart tv, a fact confirmed by the freeview site when I looked on there. I did put a note on the forum but the only advice seemed to be that I should list the channels! This does cause me concern because I would have assumed that BT would have checked freeview availiabillity via the freeview site using the information I gave them - so I have no idea why it is different if I check myself. Not convinved by BT at all.

0 Ratings