cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lynny76
Message 1 of 4

Youview iOS App not working

I have downloaded youview app onto iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Both have iOS 7 installed. Have connected both devices to box and when trying them out they showed that recording had been sent to box but the programs didn't record. I read some forums and they suggested I switch off box at back and try again. This worked. However, they are not working again. If I am not at home, and hence trying to use the remote app, I will be unable to keep switching box off and on. Can you advise on a possible solution. My search has proved fruitless so far. Thanks in advance.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Seamaster
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Youview iOS App not working

I've also noticed this — app says recording sent to box, but no recording takes place. Kind of renders the app pretty useless.
0 Ratings
BedrockFred
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

The Android app works a treat

0 Ratings
Shiralco
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Have just tried to update my apple youview app, but this failed owing to my IPod will only run on IOS5.  Instead it gave me the option to re-load the old app, which loaded OK.   I then had to synchronise with the Youview box again, which it did OK.  But now the app will not open.  It opens initially, but then closes immediately.  I have tried deleting the app and re-installing, but with same result.  Any ideas?

0 Ratings